Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

For those that haven't heard yet, John Daly claims that he has lost somewhere between $50-$60 Million gambling - Talk about TILT!!! Click here for the story from ESPN.


$50K Challenge Update

Previous Update - $5,240
Loss since last update - ($994)

Current Status - $4,246
Goal for End of April - $9,800

My roller coaster run continued. I was actually up pretty good for a while and then crashed and burned again. I will spare the bad beat and poor play stories. I haven't played near the amount of hours that I wanted to during April because I have been swamped at work.

So, what is my plan now? Back to basics. I will only play SHNL cash games and no more than 3 tourneys/week for the next 2 weeks. I have fallen back into that pattern of playing whatever looks good for the night. I, also, started playing 4 tables again. I am much more profitable/hour when playing 2 tables and will stick with 2.

I am well short of my goal and am going to focus on getting back on track during the month of May. I am going to set a target of $800 - $1,000 per week of profit for the month of May and re-evaluate my monthly goals soon.

cmitch

0 responses to "Not quite as bad as John Daly...."