Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I'm fairly new to the whole podcast thing - especially since I don't even have an Ipod, but I downloaded the Itunes software to listen to the www.pocketfives.com podcasts. They are pretty interesting since they interview a lot of online players and discuss online poker related topics. Some recent guests include Green Plastic (cash game monster) and Greg Raymer - good stuff. Click here for a link to the P5 Podcast Page.

Since then I have been searching around for a few poker related podcasts to listen to while working. I have found a few worth listening to, but would really like some suggestion on good poker podcasts.

Please leave the information on any good poker podcasts that you know about in the comments sections. Again, I am kind of new to setting up podcasts on Itunes, so if there are any special instructions that I need to know about please post those also.

Thanks,

cmitch

5 responses to "Poker Podcasts"

  1. anyone?

    cmitch

  2. Bueller?

    cmitch

  3. test...test..test

    Anonymous

  4. I left one on this too actually. I thought that www.fivehundybymidnight.com was a pretty good podcast too.

    drewspop

  5. Card Club on Lord Admiral Radio.

    Wes