Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

First things, first - Thanks to everyone for their comments on my last few posts. Also, thanks to those that linked about my very good week on their blogs:

TripJax - Always has good things to say - interesting blog; I can relate a lot to his posts because we at very similar stages of our life (2 young kids)

Wes at Dumbasses Trump All - I like reading his blog because he is playing a lot SHNL and it is always good to see how others analyze different situations.

Scurvydog - Just starting to read his blog - looks interesting.

Jordan from High on Poker - He had very nice things to say about me - kind of creepy though. This post freaked me out just a little. :)

Sorry, if I missed anyone else.

----------

I need Bloglines help please. I can't seem to figure out how to put all the links from my bloglines onto the right side of the blog. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Here is what I have tried so far:

I went to my feeds, clicked export subscriptions and a html code popped up. I tried to past this into the blog template - no luck. I tried to post with just the html to see what woudl happen - no luck.

I am sure there is some simple way that I am missing. Help Please!!

Thanks,

cmitch

4 responses to "Bloglines Help"

  1. If you want me to take a look at your html, I'll be glad to. I used to have bloglines on my blog, but I just moved my blogroll into one link at the top.

    I still use bloglines, just not the full roll in my template. Still, I did have it before so shouldn't have any problems helping you if you want. Just email me if you are cool with it. You can send the login and password and then just change the password after I set you up. It is what I do for the numerous people I've helped with their templates (gcox and jordan to name a few).

    If not, that is cool too.

    jaxon59@yahoo.com

    TripJax

  2. I don't know how to do it using bloglines, so if you figure it out, let me know. I use an app called blogrolling for the roll on the side of my site, and use bloglines separately. It's a bit more work when time to update, but the interface for blogrolling was super-easy, and I'm an html retard.

    Congrats on your recent wins, nice run!

    John G. Hartness

  3. Yeah, ok, maybe a bit creepy. The point is, more power to you and your success. And if I creep you out enough to want to avoid me at the next blogger event, all the better.

    Jordan

  4. Trip - I emailed you the info. Thanks for your email.

    Jordan - I'll steer clear of you in the next blogger tourney ;)

    cmitch