Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com



When you are running hot, you are running hot!!! I just took down 2nd place for $29,000 in the FTP $200K Guarantee!!

Full Tilt Poker is my new favorite site - after this and winning my WSOP seat on Monday. I really don't know what more to say right now.

I am too jacked to post a tourney report now, but will as soon as I come down.

cmitch

13 responses to "2nd in FTP $200K guarantee - FTP is my new favorite site!!!"

  1. Awesome!!!! You are the man!!!!

    WillWonka

  2. Congrats ! Huge score.

    Anonymous

  3. Good god! I am so jealous!

    Wes

  4. Nice work!

    Anonymous

  5. Finally... after so many chances at a big win Cmitch avoids a major suckout in crunchtime and takes this one down to the wire. For a long time I've known the big one was coming and it certainly did last night!

    Job well done... thanks for letting us sweat you. Makes it so much more interesting.

    Loopy

    Loopy

  6. Congrats on another huge score!!!!

    Jimmy

  7. Great job again bro.

    drewspop

  8. Ummm, you are officially my new hero...

    TripJax

  9. Wow I'm jealous. Congratulations on your huge score. A cash that big is unimaginable for most of us.

    Anonymous

  10. HOLY JEEZUZ! i tried trying to satellite into that 3 times yesterday with no luck. why'd i even bother. nice job.

    smokkee

  11. Wow! What a nice score...congrats on a WSOP seat and 29k in a single week, unbelievable!!!

    Anonymous

  12. I linked you to my blog dude. Wouldnt mind if you did the same. Send me an email at fuel55@veltheer.com so we can touch base in Vegas.

    Fuel55

  13. A thing of beauty, Cmitch. Your online poker role model status has been cemented.

    Jordan