Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com


Courtney Friel is no more. If you haven't heard the WPT has fired Courtney and hired a new host - Sabina Gadecki (pictured). You can read the story here. I fact that I found interesting (I'm probably the only one) is that my sister's name is Courtney (same as fired host) and my sister-in-law's name is Sabina. Spooky, huh?

-------
WSOP Steps

The steps are taking time away from my cash game play, but I want to try to win my way to the WSOP.

Tuesday night, I played my WSOP Step 4 entry and was promptly bounced back to WSOP Step 3 when I got all in with top pair and flush draw on the flop against an overpair and didn't improve.

Last night, I played the WSOP Step 3 and won my way back to WSOP Step 4. I have been tearing up the WSOP Step 3s every time I get bounced back to them. Hopefully, I can carry that over to a WSOP Step 4 at least once.

I am overloaded at work, so that is all I have today.

Good luck at the tables,

cmitch

3 responses to "New WPT Host Sabina Gadecki"

  1. Great looking picture!

    Poker4peace

  2. wow what a hottie , cant wait till shes on tv. I read where she was miss poland. I went to the wpt site and nothing about here yet. hope soon. Titan Poker Bonus Code

    Anonymous

  3. I hear Season V is airing April 4, can't wait to see it and Sabina.

    Anonymous