Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I have two projects due this week and have been working all weekend. I will probably be working very late every night this week. (Sometimes I wish I played poker for a living - might have to live in a shack though). So, I probably won't be posting much (if at all this week).

$50K Challenge - I am somewhere around even for the week. I think I had a net loss around $20 at NL cash games and made a little in tourneys & SNGs. I need to update my poker spreadsheets, but work is the priority right now.

Party WSOP Steps - I think I have played somewhere between 12-15 WSOP Step SNGs on my original buy-in. My weekend went - step 3, 3, 4, 4, 3, 3. I am back at WSOP Step 3. I feel like I'll never make it to Step 5 at this rate.

I'm not going to be playing much poker this week and that sucks!!!

cmitch

0 responses to "Very Busy Week Ahead"