Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com


I finally won my way into the Main Event of the WSOP. I was working late (see my last post) and decided to take a break and play a $150+$10 SNG to the $1K WSOP Super Satellite on Full Tilt Poker. I won the SNG for the entry into the $1K Super Sat and then wound up winning my seat to the Main Event in the Super Sat.

I saved some of the key Hand Histories and will post all the details of the win when things slow down at work in a few days.

cmitch

11 responses to "I won my WSOP Main Event Package at FTP!! Woooohooo!!!"

  1. That is Outstanding!!! Congrats!

    Jimmy

  2. Very cool congrats!!

    Unknown

  3. Great stuff.Well done and good luck in the main event!

    Littleacornman

  4. Dude, that is awesome. Good work. I was waiting for this post.

    drewspop

  5. Very nice.

    Wes

  6. I assume you will wear O-Poker gear and get loads of airtime on the '06 broadcast so we can actually make some $$$ off this blog! :)

    Just kidding... JOB WELL DONE!

    Loopy

  7. Color me jealous... Great Job!!

    WillWonka

  8. so no more party poker step hell?

    congrats.

    Anonymous

  9. Excellent work--congrats!

    CC

  10. Well done!

    on_thg

  11. I'm actually more impressed that you are one place above krisqueen. Sorry I'm late to the party, but terrific job!

    CC