Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I think Phil Hellmuth's blog has got to be one of the funniest blogs out there. He isn't trying to be funny, but I can't stop laughing when I read his blog. His latest entry leaves me wondering if they are going to enlarge the entrances to the Amazon Room so that he can fit his swollen head through. I'm not sure how he is able to walk around without tripping over all the names.

Some of the highlights:

"Now I get 7 hours sleep, shoot a rap video"

"I spent $5,000 right away on seven bottles, 5 Doms, and two vodkas. I paid cash, because I didn't want to see a $15,000 credit card bill later that night. I would spend the first $5,000, drink about 6 drinks for the night, and leave by 3:00 am."

"..until I went over to Gavin Smith's place with Morgan. I wanted to show those two guys how much I liked them, so I went over to grill out with them."

"I was having a good time dancing and chatting with many beautiful women (Even though I have never cheated on my wife, I am "Allowed" to chat and dance!)"

Phil's Latest Blog Entry

-----------------------
Congrats to Fuel55 on winning his WSOP ME seat in the PS 150 (220) seat tourney

1 response to "Pure Gold (Phil Hellmuth)"

  1. You can buy A .925 Silver Necklace online at an excellent price.

    Blogger