Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

That sounds kind of strange, but it's true. Pocketfives ran a tourney series on Bodog every Wednesday Night and Saturday afternoon for the last two months. The series consisted of 15 $30+$3 tourneys. They awarded points for each top 30% finish and count your best 10 finishes. I think I played 4 of the tourneys and wound up finishing in the top 27.

The top 27 players move on to a freeroll on Wednesday Night, June 14th at 9:05 PM EST. The following prizes are going to be given away in the freeroll:

1st - WSOP Main Event package worth $12,500 (can be used for prelim events)
2nd through 4th - T$270
5th through 9th - T$109

The thing that I found most interesting is that Bodog has set odds on all the players to win this tourney. I am priced as a longshot at 30-1 in a field of 27 players!! It is a very tough field, but I am shocked that anyone is greater than 27-1 odds to win.

The odds can be found here - Bodog/P5 Series odds

You can bet this longshot (me) at that link above. Who knows I might get lucky and win the tourney and you can turn $10 into $300. My Bodog screen name is c_Mitch.

cmitch

2 responses to "You can bet on me at Bodog"

  1. I am so buying into that one. Win me some money ok? Good luck.

    drewspop

  2. i don't have a BoDog account otherwise i'd put a few bucks on ya. i already have too many poker accounts with a few of them stagnant. i'm stickin with Full Tilt and Stars. GL mitch.

    smokkee