Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

It has been three weeks since I hurt my back and it is still bothering me, so I decided to get a massage yesterday. It was my first time getting a massage. I got the deep tissue massage. A few people had me scared that a deep tissue massage was painful. I didn't know what to expect. Unfortunately, it was nothing like you see in the movies - no happy ending. :) The massage was awesome and I felt like a new person afterwards. My back is still not completely up to speed, but it did feel a lot looser afterwards. I would highly reccomend getting a massage to anyone that has any kind of back discomfort. I am sure a lot of you have some back aches and pains from sitting in front of the computer all day.

-------------
Pokerstars FPP Store Rules


I haven't been playing much on pokerstars lately, but this weekend I decided to take advantage of their 20% deposit bonus up to $120. I have racked up enough points for the 20" LCD Samsung monitor with 1600x1200 resolution. Our daughter's computer monitor isn't working anymore, so I purchased this one with my FPPs and we are going to give my daughter the 17" LCD that is on our home computer. I can't wait to 4 table with no overlap. I guess the FPP store is pokerstars way of giving their customers rakeback.

cmitch

0 responses to "No Happy Ending"