Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

The final event of the Bodog/Pocketfives tourney series is tonight. The top 27 players from the series are playing the freeroll that has some pretty good prizes:

1st - WSOP Main Event package worth $12,500 (can be used for prelim events)
2nd through 4th - T$270
5th through 9th - T$109

Bodog has put odds on all the players in this event. It looks like they just made the odds based on where each person finished in the top 27. The guys that came in 1st and 2nd are at 8-1 and the last seven players are at 30-1. There are some great values in this field since a lot of the players that finished in the bottom half of the top 27 did it without playing many of the tourneys. (I only played 4 or 5 and finished 24th)

Below are my picks for tonight. If I don't win, maybe one of them will and I will still win some money.

Dave118 (15/1)
RandyLerch (20/1)
bottsky (30/1)
c_Mitch (30/1) - couldn't not bet on myself

Thanks to Drewspop from Hometown Poker for having a little faith and betting $10 on me tonight. I'll try not to let you down.

cmitch

0 responses to "My bets in the Bodog/Pocketfives Series Final tourney tonight"