Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I went out 18th in the Bodog/Pocketfives series. I got short when I had to lay down Kings on an ace high flop and then went out on the following hand. I guess he felt like he had pot odds to call

I have 1,580 in the BB and get dealt 1010
Blinds are 75/150
Button raises to 440
I push all in for 1,140 more
He calls with 68s (His stack was $3640 at start of hand - so if he loses the hand his stack is now 2,160; if he folds his stack is 3,200)
Flop - 893
Turn - 6
River - Q

And I'm out - GG me.

Sorry Drewspop. :(

cmitch

1 response to "...And I'm out"

  1. ha, no harm done man. I actually got home right about when it started and railed for about a half hour. Sucked that they didn't allow observer chat? I saw you wrote the same.

    Better luck next time.

    drewspop