Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com


I am pysched. I have been looking for a HDTV for a few months and finally broke down and bought one yesterday. There were so many different types, brands, and sizes to choose from. About a month ago, I decided on the 42" Sony LCD Rear Projection TV. I must have been to Circuit City 10 times in the last two months. Last weekend I stumbled across the 55" version of the same Sony LCD Rear Projection HDTV and made my decision that it was the TV for me (um...I mean our family will love it). It is about 18" deep and still has the look of a Plasma TV.

My wife was going out last night, so I was looking forward to getting the TV setup after I put the kids to bed.

Around 8:30, I opened the TV stand box and started the process of putting it together. Two and half hours and 25+ "earmuff" phrases later and the TV stand was together. After all that fun, I didn't have the energy to re-arrange our bedroom, move our existing TV and stand to our bedroom, and install the new TV in our living room. So, hopefully tonight I can get all that done before the DADI event.

Tonight - Move existing TV, install new TV, play DADI tourney.
Saturday - Sometime between 2-4 HDTV cable gets hooked up
Saturday night - Watch HDTV until my brain explodes

------------

I wish that I was in Vegas right now!! I am so jealous of all those that are currently out there!!

How do you work when the heart of the poker world is cranking up in LV as we speak?

------------

Go sign up for DADI.

cmitch

3 responses to "Poker in HDTV"

  1. next superbowl party's at your house. very nice! enjoy.

    smokkee

  2. Vegas is waiting...

    CC

  3. yo, i didn't know you guys had a blog! nice. Good luck in Vegas, Mitch. Your on a sick run right now buddy. Win that thing so I can tell everyone, "that's the guy that sucked out on my pocket kings with a queen jack offsuit." Peace.

    Anonymous