Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

One day after the TOC debacle - Life is good. I'm not sure why, but blowing the chip lead at the final table of the TOC and eventually busting out without winning the one of the WSOP ME or bracelet race seats doesn't even bother me anymore. Maybe, it is because I have been it that situation before and let it bother me. Maybe, it is because I leave for Las Vegas tomorrow. Maybe, it is because I hear the stories of the same situations from so many other people. Maybe, I just have a different perspective on poker now-a-days. Things happen, there isn't much you can do about it. Life is good, so why let things I can't control bother me.

On to better things.....

I leave for Las Vegas in 12 hours!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I have a really good feeling about this trip. My head is in the right place. I plan to kick ass and not worry so much about the taking names (or playing against "named" players). I felt really good about my mtt play in the TOC. I haven't been playing well in mtts lately, but I think that I turned the corner and was really focused in the TOC. Hopefully I can carry that over to LV. I was confident in my reads and didn't hesitate to act on them. It is a good time to be feeling good about my game.

I'm going to try to update daily (or at least every other day) while I'm out there. I get in Monday mid-day and will probably play some cash games and maybe a sng sat or two.

If interested, below are some links to my last trips to the WSOP the last two years.

I want to meet up with as many people as I can while out in LV. If you want to meet up and don't have my number, email me (in my profile) or leave a comment.

2007

WSOP Trip Report Part 1


WSOP Trip Report Part 2

WSOP Trip Update 1 and Trip Update 2 and Final W/L Tally- while in LV - seems like I should have just played cash games last year.

2006 (I actually played in the ME this year)

WSOP Trip Report Part 1 (Tiffany Williamson at starting table)

WSOP Trip Report Part 2 (New Table/Old Guys)

WSOP Trip Repoart Part 3 (My Demise) or "Phil Ivey owns me hard"

Someone thought that I was famous - LOL

Some Ass-Jack calling the clock on me

Long live the Donkeys!!!!

2 responses to "Vegas Baby!!!"

  1. A cruel finish in BBT3 for you that really sucked. You certainly deserved on of the seats.

    Good luck in Las Vegas!

    lightning36

  2. Tough one in the TOC. Karma will come back on the good side for you in Vegas though!

    BTW - Saw you in a CR vid the other day. SilentAssassin3 6 $2-4 NL if you want to look it up.

    (You are cmitch right? lol)

    DubsPoke