Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

EDIT: I just noticed that this is my 500th blog post - pretty freaking crazy. I started posting after Loopy set up the blog and never stopped. What the hell ever happened to Loopy anyway?

--------------------
WSOP

I'm getting pumped. I probably won't be able to play poker for several days since I am flying out of town tonight on business and don't get home until Friday night. Surprisingly, this doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. Knowing that LV is only 6 days away is keeping me going. As stressful as the next few days might be, I know that a nice well deserved WSOP vacation is right around the corner. Las Vegas + Poker + WSOP = Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I can't get enough of the WSOP coverage. I've been reading a lot blogs, poker sites and listening to a ton of podcast.

I have a bunch of cell phone #s and need to get several more. Right now, I'm leaving my plans the way that they should be on a vacation - playing it by ear. The only real plans that I have is to play in the $2k NL WSOP event on Thursday (or the $5k on Wed if I manage to win a ton of lammers.)

--------------
BBT3

I didn't do so well in the BBT3 in the last month of tourneys. I had a chance to catch Lucko, LJ, and RR in our sidebet, but fell apart in the last several tourneys. I did win my sidebet with Fuel, so I broke even on the sidebets. I still don't know how I managed to finish second in overall money won during the BBT3 - coming in 2nd in the 1st BBT3 Big Game probably played the biggest role in that.

I finished 14th in the overall standings which was enough to win a FTP custom jersey. I'm still debating on which one to buy, but am leaning towards the baseball jersey. I have no idea where I would wear that thing without feeling like a complete tool.

The TOC is on Saturday - maybe I can luckbox my way to a WSOP ME seat or a WSOP bracelet event package. The field is very tough, so I'll need all the luck I can get. I want to handicap the field, but I don't even know where to start. (I'll leave that to the experts.)


Hope everyone has a great week.

6 responses to "Six Days to Go"

  1. where in cali are you going? coming up north?

    Rubbarose

  2. LA/Glendale

    cmitch

  3. Each night, before I lay my head to rest, I pray for Loopy's safe return.

    TripJax

  4. Oh come on... I'd wear that jersey everywhere! ... with pride!

    Sincerely,
    ~Complete Tool

    RaisingCayne

  5. "I have no idea where I would wear that thing without feeling like a complete tool."

    LOL - I agreed

    Alan aka RecessRampage

  6. I would love to play some live cash games with you when you get here.

    Weak Player