Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I'll post more hand history details next week - for now just a quick update.

Wednesday

5/10NL - Extremely juicy table +2,300 (won my buy-in to $2k WSOP tourney)
Craps with Bayne, MiamiDon, CK, and Vinnay -$500

Thursday

WSOP $2k - out after about 3 hours. Big losses included:

9Ts (me) vs AT on a JT35T board
AQ (me) vs AA on a KKQ46 board (I had raised the previous 3 hands in a row; AA was only guy that played back at me on those hands)

Last longer with LJ, Hoy, and Vinnay in the $2k -$200

WSOP 2nd Chance Tourney -$340 (out around 55th of 200+ when JTs called off all of his chips preflop against my AKs and made a straight.)

Roulette with Vinnay and Bayne +$400 (won my 2nd chance tourney buy-in back)

Blackjack with Vinnay and Bayne +$1,000

Craps with Vinnay and Bayne +$15 (biggest win at craps ever!!!)

I'll post more details when I get home on Sunday night/Monday.

5 responses to "WSOP Trip - Day 3 and 4"

  1. Glad I missed craps at the Palms; sounds like everyone got killed. But I am still jealous; I sort of miss the pit.

    Weak Player

  2. ballin'

    smokkee

  3. Im going to be glued to your blog to know whats happening at WSOP. All my best wishes with you. By the way ! would be interested in having a link exchange? Do let me know. Awaiting your reply.

    Grieta.

    Unknown

  4. it is so cool that i played craps in vegas on wed night when i didn't arrive until thursday! ;-)

    and yeah, i should be sleeping right now.

    lj

  5. Ooops.....I meant to say CK...edited it. I'm brain dead.

    cmitch