Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I'm pretty busy since I haven't been in the office in almost 2 weeks, but I'm working on a trip recap post with some hhs, etc. I should have it up tomorrow or the next day.

I'm freaking tired too. I think the jet lag going from LV time to EST is 10x worse than the normal PST to EST jet lag, because of all the late nights in LV.

I wanted to get up the post today, but work and my brain aren't cooperating.

4 responses to "Back at work"

  1. It was great to see you. I hope we can play cash together more next time.

    Weak Player

  2. I always feel a little jet lagged after visiting Vegas going to California.

    Bayne_S

  3. Follow-up post is overdue. *cracks whip* ;)

    Shrike

  4. I'd like to buy a link on your site please e-mail me at str8flush420@hotmail.com with pricing info.
    Thanks,
    John

    PokerGuy