Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com


Happy Hour + Lucksackery in final 3 = Mookie Win (I think that is the formula).

I went to happy hour after work and didn't feel like playing much poker when I got home, so I grabbed a few more drinks and played the 50/50, Mookie, and the $28k. I busted out of the 50/50 and the $28k but wound up winning the Mookie.

I'm tired and have to be up a few hours. I'll try to post more tomorrow.

10 responses to "Mookie Win"

  1. Winner!

    CC

  2. outlucksacking the donksacks is the winning formula. nice job!

    smokkee

  3. Nicely done!

    Alan aka RecessRampage

  4. yay!

    lj

  5. WTG!

    I didn't get to pick until last , but you were on the short short list of the people who I thought would win last night.

    Congrats and good luck!

    IT

    Unknown

  6. Thank me later for the stack donation

    Fuel55

  7. Nice Going!!! As usual.

    WillWonka

  8. Good job having that combination of skill and luck to get through the Mookie field.

    lightning36

  9. GG CMitch! I felt after we were down to the final handful that it was gonna be you or I taking it down. It just seemed like everyone else was playing way too passively at that point to go on to the win without getting real lucky. GG, and congratulations! A well deserved win.

    RaisingCayne

  10. Congrats!

    Did you get my email?

    Anonymous