Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

Here are a couple of pics that I took this morning after my hangover started to wear off. I play tomorrow




Cards are in the air!!



Full Tilt Poker Pro's Bracelets

I'll try to post an update of my chip count tomorrow at dinner break

2 responses to "WSOP Main Event Starts..."

  1. ONE MORE BRACELET IS GONNA BE ADDED TO THAT CASE MUTHA FUCKAS!!!!!!!!!

    GL tomorrow Mitch!

    Loopy

  2. Hola Mai Amigo, long time reader first time post, just figured that, as you enter your first Main Event, I should give you a good tip:


    ROCK THE HAMMA!

    Seriously, if you win with the hammer, and on TV no less, the Blogsphere will let out one collective

    "OH MY GOD"

    and we will hail you as our new Savior.


    Good Luck :-)

    PaulMeekin