Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I set a June Goal of playing 10,000 hands of 5/10NL and wound up playing more than 10k hands. I didn't play many tourneys in June because of focusing on the cash games. Below are my stats for June:

5/10 NL Cash Games
Hands played = 13,670 hands
Mult-Table ratio = 1.75 (I usually only play 2 table at a time)
Pokertracker BB/100 = 4.71
Pokertracker BB/Table Hr = 4.28
Total Actual Playing Hours = 85.93 hours
Hourly Rate = $149.77
VP$IP = 24.81%
Pre-Flop Raise % = 11.19% (I guess I'm a nit.)
Aggression Factor (incl. preflop) = 1.12 (2.15 without preflop)

I am not going to set a goal for July. I am just going to try to get ready for the Main Event of WSOP. I will probably set some sort of new goal/challenge for myself after I get back.

-----------------

I made a very long post and somehow Blogger froze on me and the entire post was deleted. I don't have the time or energy to re-write everything so this will have to do it for now.

cmitch

5 responses to "June Stats"

  1. You are the man!!! nice going

    WillWonka

  2. Wow, that's very impressive! Good luck in the WSOP.

    Matt Silverthorn

  3. nice hourly rate sir.

    smokkee

  4. Write your posts in Microsoft Word then copy and paste. That is the fail safe...

    ...I started doing that way back when I lost a huge post. I was ready to delete my blog after that episode, but eventually got over it...

    TripJax

  5. nice. do you track your sessions, as far as ROI? check out poker charts i know you can probably do the same thing with a an excel spread sheet but it's relatively cheap and pretty user friendly.

    Anonymous