Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

A few thoughts before the Main Event starts next week:

Mitch will be heading out Thursday for his first REAL trip to Vegas. Sure, he's been there 6 or 8 times previously but this time it's for the MAIN EVENT at the '06 WSOP! He's had one hell of a run the last few months so let's hope fortune is on his side for a few more weeks. We'll be posting updates here as frequent as possible and I plan on living vicariously through him as he navigates his way through the field of 8,000 plus. :)

Another way to keep track of Mitch and other online qualifiers is through Pocket Five's new live tourney reporting site Pocket Fives Live. Adam, Cal, Riley and the crew have gotten this up and running in time to post live updates on all P5'ers that have a seat in the M.E. including Cmitch.

Here's hoping Mitch is fortunate enough to have Mikey the chimp at his table. Yes, it's true... Mikey has a seat in this years event provided by none other than PokerShare. Great, a trained monkey has a seat and I don't. If he makes the money I swear (for the 200th time) I'll quit poker forever!! Here's where you can keep up with Mikey's progress.

3 responses to "The MAIN EVENT is almost here!"

  1. I think I might have to hang my head in shame if I get beat by a monkey - although it has happened to me on ps.

    cmitch

  2. i meant full tilt, not ps

    cmitch

  3. I'm pretty sure it's probably happened on both. :-)

    Matt Silverthorn