Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I have a project due Friday, so I might not be able to post much content between now and then. I have gone through the WSOP MTT hand histories and will definitely post a few when I get a chance.

I always seem to work crazy hours right before and after vacations and this one fits into that pattern. If I work 80 hours/wk the two weeks before I take off and 80 hours after I get back, is it really a vacation?

I have a lot of things on mind and will probably work up a big post over the weekend.

9 Days til Las Vegas!!!

2 responses to "Busy, busy, busy"

  1. looks like i'm gonna be railbirding the main event. i'll be in vegas 7/23-8/3, maybe longer. we should throw back a few. i'd really be interested to hear about your experience in the WSOP.

    email:smokkee@cox.net

    later

    smokkee

  2. Congrats!

    I've seen you around on FT and never knew you were a blogger.

    Good on you for winning two seats.....I'll be down in LV on the 3rd and many of the WPBT crowd will be there if you are interested in hooking up.

    Of course, if you are still playing, that's the best scenario.

    Easycure