Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I don't know what happened to our old template. I opened up the blog yesterday and there was no format at all. It looked like an unformatted Microsoft Word document. I found this new template yesterday and slapped it up quickly. I am not sure if this one is going to stay or if I will change it or not. Let me know what you think. Does this template look good? Are there any errors that you are seeing that I am not?

---------

Getting Ready for WSOP

I am still working on what/how much poker that I am going to be playing over the next couple of weeks. I have a ton of work to get done before we leave for Vegas, so I am not sure how much poker I will be able to get in.

I know I need to play some live poker, so tonight I am probably (about 75% chance) going to head over to the Tampa Hard Rock and play the $200 MTT. The structure is horrible, but at least I will be sitting at a live table.

4 responses to "Template Change"

  1. some live MTT play is definitely a good idea. GL

    smokkee

  2. I'm still not seeing any template at all. Just looks like plain text.

    Matt Silverthorn

  3. Template looks good in Opera and IE, but in Firefox the columns are all the same color.

    Wes

  4. I always keep a copy of the template in case of disastor - me OR them!

    Rod