Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com


I just won my 2nd WSOP Main Event Seat at Full Tilt Poker - WooooHoooooo!!! They give you $12,000 if you have already won your seat, so I am pysched!!

On top of the seat they had an added bonus. They were giving all the players that made the final table a Paid in Full Hotel room for the duration of their stay - This is on top of the $2,000 spending cash. That is pretty cool and something they didn't have to do. 1st place also gets free 1st class airfare, upgraded hotel, limo service, etc., etc. I finished 9th, so I got the free hotel room on top of the 2 seats and the spending money. At the final table, I ran AK into 1010 and 1010 (when short) into QQ and lost both. No complaints here though!!!

Kudos FTP poker. Um, in case I haven't said it before, I love FTP!!!!

I'll post some hand histories and analysis in the next few days.

11 responses to "2nd WSOP SEAT!!!! and Free ADDED HOTEL"

  1. That is awesome! Just make sure to continue this hot streak to the WSOP.

    Wes

  2. Hot dam u are on fiiiiyyyyaaaaa!

    Well done Mitch. I'm hopin' to get there. Final 1k MTT sat on FTP tomorrow night!

    Loopy

    Loopy

  3. Awesome! Congrats Mitch!

    Anonymous

  4. That's phenomenal! Well done!

    Matt Silverthorn

  5. Great job cmitch. I railed you and a few other people for the last few hours or so. Good luck in the World Series!

    Anonymous

  6. Thanks gushman. It was nice to have a couple of people railing me.

    cmitch

  7. Holy.Shit.

    Great job man. Best of luck in Vegas.

    drewspop

  8. Poker Role Model!

    Jordan

  9. Phe-nom-ial again.

    Did you bust Juanda for the free t-shirt + entry fee? (I don't know if that promotion applies in this tourney however)

    Unknown

  10. 12k will do a bankroll good, nice job.

    smokkee

  11. thats sick man... congrats...

    KGBlovesOreos