Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I finally went and bought a new 24" Widescreen Samsung monitor on Friday and my eyes are loving it. I had been playing 4-6 tables on my Dell 17" WS laptop. What a difference. It also has the added feature of making me play at the desk instead of laying back in the recliner.

I played around with 6 tables on it a little and it is like night and day. I don't have to strain my eyes to see the cards, bet amounts, PAHUD stats, etc.

I didn't use it as much as I would have liked because I played a couple of the FTOPS events this weekend and decided not to play more than two tables and no cash games while playing in the FTOPS and the Gators played South Carolina on Saturday night. While I was playing the FTOPS #4 PL Holdem tourney, I made the table full screen - pretty cool but definitely overkill.

As far as the FTOPS goes, I finished in the 300s with 216 getting paid in FTOPS #4 PL Holdem and in the 1,000s in FTOPS #7 NL Holdem with 516 getting paid. I'm not sure if I will play any more of the FTOPS events. I feel like I wasted time that I could have spent playing cash games, but of course the occasional big score changes that perception quickly.

We have stuff going on almost every night this week, so I'm not sure how much poker I will get in. I'm going to play in the Mondays at the Hoy tonight , but no Mookie or Riverchasers.

Good Luck and see you at the tables.

1 response to "My Eyes Feel Better Now"

  1. Woot on playing the Hoy tonight, cmitch! Looking forward to that. I definitely have a feeling you are in for something great before the BBTwo is done, so hopefully you will keep showing up to these games and doing your thing.

    Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo