Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I have been messing around with the stats that are displayed on my PAHUD for cash games.

I used to only show the standard stuff:

- VP$iP (voluntarily put $ in pot)
- PFR% (pre-flop raise %)
- TAF (total aggression factor)
- Number of hands

Over time, I added some more crucial information like

- CB% (continuation bet %)
- FCB% (folds to cont. bets %)
- Aggression on each street
- W$SD (won $ at showdown)
- a few others that I added and removed over time

One thing that I had never done was show my own stats. I didn't show them to help get some of the clutter off the table. I recently cleaned up all the PAHUD stats that I use and added some of my own stats to the tables. As I have increased the number of tables that I'm playing having my own stats on the table has helped me get a better idea of my image on each table. (I used to click on my name occasionally to see what my VP$P and PFR% were on each table.) I have been a little surpised at how my stats were varying over different tables. The other night, I was running 37/28 on one table and 14/9 on another table - huge difference. I had a very LAG image on one table and a very tight image on the other.

The image below shows the stats that I display.



The line across the top of each player shows VP$P, PFR, TAF, Hands. The left of each player is CB%, FCB%, and the right side of each player is Flop, Turn, River aggression. I show all the stats except aggression by street for me on each table and it definitely helps me with my table image when I am playing 6 tables.

Anyone think that I am I missing any crucial stats?

I'm curious to see what stats other people have on their PAHUD?

5 responses to "PAHUD Stats and Your Image"

  1. One I like a lot is Turn CB% (might not be actual term, but something like that). If I know some one shuts down on the turn a lot after a flop CB, I will call a lot more CB's vs them. If someone fires two bullets more often, I will raise\fold to the flop cb more often.

    I also use folds bb to a steal. I use to have folds sb to a steal, but found having both wasn't really necessary.

    lucko

  2. I don't use PAHUD... maybe I should? I can see it helping my game... but does it hurt live play where you can't see those numbers hovering over their heads?

    Alan aka RecessRampage

  3. Hey, we have almost the exact same PAHUD stats. Can you possibly send me your file for FTP? I like how you have it layed out. i have spent hours tryign to get it all laid out properly but your still looks 100x better.

    my msn is derekcmoore@hotmail.com

    thaREALdmoney

  4. I really like Went to Showdown %. High WSD indicates someone is unbluffable; low WSD shows that he's a folding station.

    Gnome

  5. Looks good.

    If you're a CardRunners member, Brian Townsend gives a pretty good PAHUD crash course and gives all the stats he thinks are important for cash game play.

    CzechRazor