Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I just watched ThePokerFilm and thought it was pretty good. I'm sure most people that read my blog have already heard about the documentary about a group of college kids that have won a ridiculous amount of money playing online (and live) poker and the $10k drinking bet.

I'm glad that online poker wasn't around when I was in college. I don't think that I had the right mentality for it back then. I can't even imagine what it would have been like to have such a sick amount of $$ to throw around with little to no expenses. I remember betting $100 on a football game in college worrying where I would get the money if I lost. (I used to bet $10-$20 a game in college.)

In college, there was nothing like driving an extra 2 miles because the beer was $0.50 cheaper/six pack and calculating exactly how much change I would have to scrape together for the sales tax. Something these guys definitely don't have to worry about.

Go check it out.

ThePokerFilm.com - click on videos

1 response to "ThePokerFilm Full Version is out"

  1. There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

    It has been said that any bettor needs to see this,

    Watch this or stop betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Robotic Sports Betting Software.

    Blogger