Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I played the $75 Bracelet Race NL MTT last night with 97 players. It awarded 3 $2,000 packages. I was 2nd in chips with 15 remaining and managed to self-destruct my way to 9th place. I seem to keep getting close, but no where near close enough. I think I will probably watch a few of the Cardrunners and PokerXFactor MTT videos over the weekend, to try to get back into the MTT mindset.










-------------------
I will probably start posting updates on the $30k goal on Mondays and Fridays. I think daily or every other day post would start to get very boring.

1 response to "WSOP Update in FullTiltity"

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    Blogger