Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com


I'll try to post a tourney report tomorrow. I'm not sure I'll have time, but I'll try. I finished 20th out of 883 for $1,124 from a $20 satellite. Not too bad considering I haven't been playing many tourneys and never am able to play the Sunday tourneys. I owe my wife big time. She watched the kids, made dinner and put them to bed while I played poker.

Which reminds me, my 4 year old daughter keeps asking about the "game" that I play on my computer. When should I teach her how to play? J/K.


cmitch

5 responses to "Paradise $150k Guarantee - 20th out of 883"

  1. very nice job...looks like you just made the next money level which is a good thing. i know you could taste the final table money, but is is pretty awesome to walk away with 1k+ off of a $20 investment. good job.

    TripJax

  2. Nice finish!!!

    I hope to teach my little one as soon as possible.. maybe not Poker; but I am a firm believer in cards being a great teacher of many different things.... memory.. math.. problem solving... etc..

    WillWonka

  3. Congrats on the cash!

    I had my boys (now 10 and 7) at the table at 8 and 6 (3rd/1st grade). One thing I always do: play with at least three colors of chips and have the blinds as something strange ($12/24 NLHE or $17/34). It forces them to figure out how to call their Mom's raise of $90 from the sb (although the 7-year old normally just comes over the top). We also have NLHE tourneys with no buy-in but different prizes.

    So after re-reading this: should I be applauded for good parenting, or should I be arrested?

    CC

  4. I owe my wife big time. She watched the kids, made dinner and put them to bed while I played poker.

    Congratulations on the strong finish. Life doesn't get much better than that! LOL

    Poker4peace

  5. Thanks for the comments everyone...I think i may wait a little while b4 teaching my daughter poker.. at least a few months.

    cmitch