Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I am very busy at work and also pretty sick, so I'll make this a quick update and post a detailed update with a lot of stats at the end of the month (sometime in the next few days.)

Starting Bankroll (1/1/06) - $2,592
NL Short Handed Cash Games (YTD) - Profit of $11,053
SNGs, MTTs, Donations, Misc. (YTD) - Loss of $224
Bonus (YTD) - Profit of $483 (plus a lot of Pokerstars FPPs)
Live Games - Profit of $250
Total Profit (YTD) - $11,563

Loss since last update (1 week) - $2,245

Current Standing in $50K Challenge - $14,155
Withdrawals - $700
Online Bankroll - $13,455


GOALS BY END OF EACH MONTH
Jan - $4,100
Feb - $5,700
Mar - $7,300
Apr - $9,800
May - $12,400
June - $16,200

As you can see I had a rough week. I think there are several things that lead to my poor results, but it basically boils down to the fact that I started trying different things. I have never played four tables at one time before. I played four short handed tables at Party Poker at the same time on my laptop because of the new resizing software. NL Shorthanded games require a lot more attention than I was able to give while playing four tables at once. From now on, only 2 tables for me.

I, also, played quite a bit of heads up against some very very aggressive players. I would have sessions where I was up or down 2 buy-ins within 15 minutes. My new rule of thumb will be to drop down 1 level if I am going to play heads up.

Let me know if there are any particular stats that you would like to see when I post my end of the month results.

cmitch

2 responses to "$50K Challenge Update"

  1. It would be helpful for us to see what level and how many hands played. Stats like VPIP PFR and post flop aggression would also be cool to see.

    Also the ptbb / 100 would also give us a good guide showing us when you are running hot or just earning what we would expect.... from a winning player like you anyways!

    Guin

  2. Lookin good Cmitch!

    I'd be interested to know if you plan to make any changes/additions to your long-term goal for this year since the current pace is surpassing the initial monthly goals.

    Loopy

    Loopy