Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I'm starting to get excited about the 2010 WSOP!!!

I finally bought my plane tickets and booked my room at the Rio.  I'll be arriving in LV June 14th and leaving June 21st (Monday-Monday).  I was going to leave on Sunday, but overall it was about $60 cheaper to stay because the airfare was ridiculous on Sunday.

I plan to play a lot of cash games and the following tourneys:
6/16 - WSOP Event #30 $1,500 NLHE
6/17 - Venetian Deep Stack $2,100 NLHE (unless I'm still in the WSOP tourney)

If I make it to Day 2 of WSOP #30, then I will probably play the $550 Venetian tourney on Friday.

The only way that I will change the plans is if I somehow luckbox my way into winning a WSOP ME seat in the BBT5.

2 responses to "Las Vegas Plans"

  1. Good Luck Cmitch. Keep us updated.

    WillWonka

  2. Dang -- I guess I'd better actually book my trip to Las Vegas. Time flies.

    lightning36