Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I had a crazy night at the tables (400nl). I went up two buy-ins right out of the gate but then things started to fall apart. Nothing was working - I won't go into all the gory details because I am trying to keep from posting bad beat, suckouts, coolers, etc. By the end of the night, I managed to claw my way near my high point of the night thanks in part to the Royal Flush below. It's nice to get a Royal Flush, but it is even better to get paid off when you have a Royal.

Graph of roller coaster night


Free hand converter brought to you by CardRunners

Seat 1: ($896.40)
Seat 2: Sitting Out
Seat 3: ($394) -
Seat 4: ($402) -
Seat 5: ($420.50) -
Seat 6: cmitch ($394)


PRE-FLOP:
Seat 4posts small blind $2
Seat 5 posts BIG blind $4
Dealt To: cmitch


RAISE cmitch ($14)
CALL Seat 1 ($14)
All FOLD

FLOP:
Pot: $34


BET cmitch ($24)
CALL Seat 1($24)


TURN:
Pot: $82


CHECK cmitch - Please bet. Please bet.
CHECK Seat 1 - ugggh - might be tough to get paid off on this hand

RIVER:
Pot: $82


BET cmitch ($72) - Let's take a stab and hope he bites.
RAISE Seat 1 ($200) - Bingo looks like he has a big hand - crossing my fingers that the river filled him up.
RAISE cmitch ($356)
CALL Seat 1 ($156)


SHOWDOWN:
cmitch:

MUCK Seat 1

cmitch collected $791 from main pot with a Royal Flush

SUMMARY:
Total pot: $794 Rake: $3

Final Board:


Seat 1: Seat 1 mucked [Jc Td] - a full house, Tens full of Jacks - Net Gain/Loss: ($-394)
Seat 6: cmitch showed [Ah Qh] and won 791 with a Royal Flush - Net Gain/Loss: ($397)


Free hand converter brought to you by CardRunners

3 responses to "A Royal Roller Coaster"

  1. only a RF huh? nice

    smokkee

  2. YAWN...

    Rubbarose

  3. Do I need to DL an app(cardrunners hand converter perhaps) to see the cards dealt? Other than the hand summary at the end I can't see what is dealt.

    Cheers,
    Manch1ld

    Manch1ld