Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I checked my iron man points today to see if I could still qualify for Iron Level (have already qualified for Gold) this month and something immediately jumped out at me. I've hardly played any poker in the last week and a half.

I didn't play on Feb 20th but was credited 200 pts because it was one of the outage days. I was out of town unexpectedly on 2/20 and 2/21. I think that I literally played just enough on Friday night to get the 200 pts. I worked on Sunday night. I played the 50/50, a $26 tourney and the MATH on Monday. I guess I busted out of the MATH after midnight because I went out last night and didn't play. I am sitting at work at 6:30 PM writing this, so I'm not sure if I will get to play today.

Hopefully, I will slow down and get a chance to play a lot this weekend.

LOL - Big difference in the amount of play before and after 2/17


2 responses to "Been Too Busy"

  1. The last week is more like mine... when I'm not feeling it, I just grind to get to 200pts and call it quits.

    Alan aka RecessRampage

  2. just a small tip.

    If you photoshop extra medals into the calendar it puts recess on points/medals tilt.

    bayne_s