Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

A must watch video.

8 responses to "Live Life to the Fullest"

  1. wow!

    thanks for posting that.

    smokkee

  2. This video is the kind of thing that changes a person's life.

    What I took from it:
    stop whining, because it could be worse

    lose the pride and apologize when you are wrong

    live your life right - as a good person - and the dreams will come to you

    tell the truth

    Love_elf

  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    Love_elf

  4. Hey cmitch, I took your advice. Holdem Manager is great. Thanks for the recommendation. I had another question for you. Is there a different program I should be using to be able to sort my hand results? What I mean is, I've seen people post graphs that show their most profitable/biggest loss hands, month by month graphs and other self analysis tools. While I can get all my hands with holdem manager, I can't sort them by pocket pairs, AK, AQ, etc. Is there some other software I need to do this or am I missing something? Thanks again.

    thedream

  5. LOL i feel dumb. Thanks a lot for the help. Now i can see i should be folding 1 pair hands a lot moer ;). Thanks again, enjoy your weekend.

    thedream

  6. Great video. Even your nonpoker stuff are great!

    Alan aka RecessRampage

  7. mitch, how many tables are you playing at once, and for how long, to get that many hands in a month (reference to your 50k hand month).

    Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy

  8. I was just catching up on your blog today and took the time to watch this video.

    Great stuff! Thanks for posting it.

    jamyhawk