Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com



I'm back from vacation and it sucks. (back to posting on the blog regulary also) I have so much to do. I have a week's worth of work to catch up on. We had a great time at the beach. Now that I'm back the beach seems like a distant memory hidden behind the pile of work I need to get through.

As far as poker goes - I played some over vacation but not a whole lot.

I tried out the WSOP steps on Party and will try to post about that later today or tomorrow.

No update this week on the $50K Challenge since I didn't play a lot and haven't updated any of the spreadsheets. I think I am right around $15k (+/-$500) - so about the same as last week. I will provide a more detailed update next Monday and get back to regularly updating every Monday.

The heads up challenge 3 started while I was on vacation and I'm a little bummed that I didn't get in it. I entered the HUC2 right after I started blogging and had a blast. I'll be watching and rooting everyone on. Good luck to all that are in it.

I have a lot more thoughts running through my head, but I'm swamped at work right now and my sunburned brain is a little numb, so I'll post more as the week goes on.

cmitch

1 response to "Swamped!!"

  1. Welcome back to the real world!

    I think you just wanted to make a "swamp" reference since the Gaytors are doin so well in the tourney :)

    Loopy

    Loopy