Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

Full Tilt Poker Game #xxx: Table xxx (6 max) - $2/$4 - No Limit Hold'em
Seat 1: ($203)
Seat 2: ($406)
Seat 3: ($349.60)
Seat 4: ($414) - BUTTON
Seat 5: SB ($751.50)
Seat 6: cmitch ($406) - BB
SB posts the small blind of $2
cmitch posts the big blind of $4
The button is in seat #4

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to cmitch [7s 6s]
all folds
Button raises to $14
SB folds
cmitch calls $10

*** FLOP *** [5s Qs 8h]

cmitch checks
Button bets $20
cmitch raises to $56 - I want to get the money in here - flush and straight draw
Button has 15 seconds left to act
Button has requested TIME
Button raises to $156
cmitch raises to $392, and is all in
Button calls $236
cmitch shows [7s 6s]
Button shows [7c 6h]- Weee!! Freerolling to 9 outs!!

*** TURN *** [5s Qs 8h] [As] - GIN!!!

*** RIVER *** [5s Qs 8h As] [2c]

cmitch shows a flush, Ace high
Button shows Ace Queen high
cmitch wins the pot ($811) with a flush, Ace high
Button: what
Button adds $392
Button: like u had any fe - I think that I actually LOL when I read that!!

I'm a favorite against his range even if you don't include bluffs in his range, but I had seen this player bluffing/semi-bluffing a bit. Why did he think that I was looking for fold equity? I'll get it all in in that spot against that player all day long.

1 response to "Did he think I expected him to fold?"

  1. Why not get all in on the flop? You favored. No brainer. Calling s00ted connector raise out of position is that long term spewage or a good play? Great flop though.

    SirFWALGMan