Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

Weeeeeeeeeee!!! After coming in 2nd to Scott Fischman in the 1st BBT3 event and coming in 3rd in another TOC event, I was starting to give up hope of winning a TOC seat. That all just changed as I took down the MATH. I went from last in chips at the Final Table to having more chips than the remaining 3 players combined. I finally got heads up with PokahDave and had about a 9-1 chip lead. We had been at the same tables almost the entire tourney and had been beating up on each other. When he clawed back to only a 2-1 deficit, I offered a deal - even chop of the money and I get the TOC seat since he already had a seat. He took me up on it and I finally had my TOC seat. Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!


I've got to go to bed now, I'm beat after a crazy day at work. I'll add some of the luckbox hands and non-luckbox hands tomorrow.

(I had a weekend trip report post in the works until work got in the way. I'll finish it up tomorrow or Wednesday)

17 responses to "BOOOOOOOOOM - TOCMitch"

  1. Congrats!

    And a hearty "boom"!!!

    I never doubted you would get to the ToC. I was just surprised it took this long.

    Shrike

  2. congrats!

    the TOC is gonna be a mutha

    we need more donkeys from here on out.

    smokkee

  3. Would you be interested in having our site www.pokerzion.com have an rss feed for your blog? Would you be interested in doing link exchange? Feel free to contact me on aim/skype- highonlifesinz88, msn- rnbsalsa88@hotmail.com

    Unknown

  4. goooooooooo cmitch.

    lj

  5. God, what's with everyone and their chops!?

    Well, nonetheless, congrats. I knew it was a matter of time before you got into the TOC, cmitch*. :)

    I would be even happier for you if this didn't mean you close the gap in the side prop bet...

    Alan aka RecessRampage

  6. congrats cmitch. once you got chips at that final table I thought you were playing really well, I definitely regret not playing back at you more.

    im still on residual monkey tilt from that hammer hand though =(

    Loretta8

  7. Congrats!!! Well done!!

    Why do people take such bad deals tho? I just can't figure it out. Its like they have no clue the value of the seat.

    lucko

  8. A mighty C-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM to you . Way to go!

    This TOC is looking to really be a cool TOC.

    And Lucko, deals are good when they have value to both players. Both players saw value in the exchange that they made. It may not be the best exchange in your or anyones eyes, but at the time Cmitch probably would rather give up a couple hundred bucks and have a seat in hand rather than possibly get stacked by the RNG. It cost him a little over $100 to guarantee a $500-600 seat. I'd spend $100 to get into the TOC. Wouldn't you?

    Good Luck Cmitch!

    Unknown

  9. Congrats! This is shaping up to be one tough field . . .

    BWoP

  10. GG....I was going to offer a chop earlier anyway. Does everybody think I got ripped off?

    PokahDave

  11. Congrats, job well done!

    Donkette

  12. Congrats.

    Chop it up!

    I knew you would take one down sooner or later. Good job.

    Schaubs

  13. Nice Going!!!

    WillWonka

  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    lucko

  15. LOL @ IT. I am cracking up at the fact he thinks I thought Cmith made an idiotic deal. So great.

    Mitch gave up about $28 of equity for a $450+ seat. Add in the fact that pokahdave cost himself some equity in the TOC and the deal just makes so sense.

    Mitch got an absolute steal of a deal. Every deal so far the person getting the seat as just owned the the other person in the deal making.

    lucko

  16. Great job cmitch! Knew you were getting in.

    Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo

  17. Congrats, cmitch!

    CC