Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

WSOP Sats, BBT3, & MTTs

With so much going on in the world of mtts, I'm going to start playing a lot more mtts than cash games over the next couple of weeks. My MTT game has gotten a little rusty from playing so many cash games. I find myself falling into the cash game mindset when I am playing mtts. Cash games and tourneys are completely different animals. I'm not the best in the world at multi-tasking, so I am not going to play any cash game tables while I'm playing in mtts.

I am going to focus on playing as many BBT3 tourneys as possible to try to win a TOC seat and the side bets that I have going.

Last year I spent so much time and energy on qualifying for the WSOP ME and came up short. I told myself that I am not going to spend a ton trying to qualify this year. So, I think my plan will be to play a lot of super sats and build up enough of FTP's new T$ to play as many of the Thursday $1k WSOP Super sats as I can.

I'm not stopping playing cash games. I'm just not going to play them at the same time as I am playing mtts. I'm guessing that I may only play 15k cash hands this month.

----------------
Annette_15

Is Annette_15 a cyborg sent from the future to take over the poker world? (Guess who watched the Conner Chronicles last night?) This weekend she added a win in the $10 buy-in $100k guarantee tourney. Winning a $10 tourney isn't a big deal, right? Well, how about winning a $10 with 20,000 players?!?!?

Here is a link to her P5's post about the win

She posted her entire tourney HH on PXF - check it out. I plan to watch it when I have a couple of hours to set aside.

4 responses to "WSOP Sats, BBT3, MTTs, and Annette15"

  1. gl qualifying. only a matter of time before you win one of the bb3 events. can't wait to watch annette's win!

    lj

  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    Anonymous

  3. thanks for posting the link to Anette_15 on PFX.

    You're on my blogroll!

    /j.

    joxum

  4. just finished watching all 583 hands (albeit in fast forward and skipping hands she folded).

    she played well and got uber lucky many times. two keys to a win it seems...

    TripJax