Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, but......

I used to spend 90% of my playing time at UB until they started going downhill about 3 years ago. I don't ever play there anymore. It looks like they are bending over backwards to get me back. :)

I'm one of their special customers that got this email - weeeeeeee. They must really want me back.

What can you buy with 11 cents these days?

We’re running an invite-only 11-cent rebuy tournament and we’ve added you in. We will throw an additional $150 into the prize pool. It will cost you a staggering 11 cents to enter. It’s a no brainer!

Saturday March 15th 2008 at 8pm EST

Your 11 cents Loose change tourney is now available in the lobby under the Private tournaments tab.

Good luck and see you at the tables,
The UltimateBet Team

1 response to "LOL @ UB - I'm Special"

  1. UB is one of the few sites that is definitely worse to play at than even blowdog. i hated every minute i ever spent there, all of which were in the past 3 years.

    11 cent rebuy tournament. Wow.

    Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo