Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

BBTwo

I finished 5th in the first installment of BBTwo (yeah, I'm using it - I don't care Trip). I sucked out with JJ against KK early on to build a nice stack and nothing really else exciting happened until the final table. I called a short stack's shove with 77 and he had QQ. Then I shoved with KQs and was called by 88. It would have been nice to win, but I'm happy with how I played.

-------------
Cash Games

It is good to be back at my regular game. After an extended stay at 1/2nl, I made my way back to 2/4nl this week. I even got used to playing 6 tables. I started out on fire and finished up with a 3,500 hand break even stretch. I'm not going to complain about running over 9 ptbb/100 over 8k hands though.

2/4nl is 10 times more aggressive than 1/2nl. As a result, there are a lot more marginal spots and increased variance. I'm very happy with my results my first week back.

I tried out a few different things here and there and will probably tweak some aspects a little over the next few weeks. I'll keep experimenting with the things that seemed to be working and try out a few new things.

I'll post some hand histories later in the week.

GRAPH FOR THE WEEK


3 responses to "I Run Goot"

  1. $5.00.

    Woot!

    TripJax

  2. looks like you went on a helluva rush then flattened out a bit. at least you didn't fall off a cliff. vn chart.

    smokkee

  3. Nice blog! More people should read it. If you want, you can register your blog www.pokerweblogs.com. It is free and and it automatically updates when you do an update, so visitors of our site can see when you updated your blog. The big advantage is that it will attract much more visitors to your blog.

    Anonymous