Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

This week, I continued to play 1/2nl and will continue to play 1/2nl until I have 35-40 buy-ins for 2/4nl in my online (not just available) poker accounts. I have decided that lowering variance is the best way to steadily save for our house tear down/rebuild fund. Hopefully, I can cut down on the occasional withdrawals for unexpected life expenses/trips/etc. and build the online roll quickly. I have some targets for myself and am going to push to meet my goals.

I didn't get in as many hands as I wanted this week but still managed to come out all right.

The maniacs come out on the weekends and it seems like they flock to 1/2 in droves. This weekend was a good example of weathering the suckouts and coming out on the good side. I didn't let the beats effect me and used the poor play of my opponents to get the money back and then some.

UGLY GRAPH FOR THE WEEK

1 response to "Bankroll Nit"

  1. cash games on the weekends usually are a wild ride.

    smokkee