Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I had been playing Loose Aggressive and I think that I was starting to get under this guy's skin. I am not sure what he was thinking other than maybe I was bluffing. I think it is a pretty good example of how a LAG image can get you a lot of action on your big hands.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?634648

I am not sure why I have been playing any 5/10 NL cash games, when the money seems so much easier at 2/4 NL. People have a tendancy to go on tilt a lot more and there are a lot of people that don't have a clue how to play cash games (especially short handed).

------------
Pokerstars PCA

What to do? What to do?

I am not sure what I should do. I wasn't able to play the $650 MTT sat this weekend and won't be able to play it next weekend (will be at SEC Championship game). I guess my next shot at it will be December 9th. I played one double shootout this weekend without any luck.

I am considering going to Atlantis even if I don't win my seat, but not playing in the main event unless I win my seat. I am not sure what to do? I guess I will have to try some more double shootouts between now and December 9th.

------------

Being back at work is not fun.

1 response to "Benefits of an Aggressive Image"

  1. NH!

    i see supercute11 donking it up at the 2/4 tables all the time. she overplays A-x. i saw her lose a $400 pot when her A-7s was outkicked by A-Jo.

    you, doubleas and wes have inspired me to go full force after the PCA trip. my GF is also asking me why I haven't won a trip yet.

    no pressure tho ;)

    smokkee