Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

Happy New Year poker people!!!

I was going through my regular morning internet routine today and came across an article on p5 that held my interest. MileHighKid wrote an article about progressing / becoming a winning online poker player. It is particularly interesting to me as I'm still in that inbetween mode. Take a look here:

Playing For Tires: How I became a winning online player

Another interesting find was this post on pocket fives from earlier today. This guy has a BIG problem with his girlfriend... SHE REFUSES TO ALLOW HIM TO PLAY POKER! The funniest thing really is all the responses, including one from yours truly :) Check it out here:

Urgent: A serious question in need of serious answers

Happy reading,
Loopy

0 responses to "Happy New Year! A few links for your enjoyment..."