Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I'll make this a quick update on the $50K challenge status - click for the details of the challenge. (turn $2,500 to $50k in 2006).

I wanted to give an update on where I currently stand. I will post the complete detail of all my stats at the end of each month.

Starting Bankroll - $2,592
NL Short Handed Cash Games - Profit of $1,970
SNGs and MTTs - Loss of $515 (entered a couple of big tourneys - 1 small cash)
Bonus - Profit of $72
Total Profit (Month to Date) - $1,526
Current Bankroll - $4,119

Target by End of Jan - $4,100

I have already hit the target for the month, but things can change quickly in short handed NL games. I would be doing a little better if I didn't get the itch to enter a few tourneys that I probably should have stayed away from. I think my tourney play has suffered because of all the short handed cash games I have been playing. My tourney style is Tight Aggressive, but I have found myself playing a lot looser than normal.

cmitch

0 responses to "$50K Challenge Status - End of Week 3"