Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I have decided to set an acheivable goal to keep me focused. I had just over $2,500 in my poker accounts as of 12/31/05. During this past year, I have taken most of the $$ out that I have won. I took the majority out right before our baby was born in September, then quite a bit more as the hospital bills started rolling in the next month, and more at Christmas time.

So, I plan on turning my $2,500 into $50,000 by the end of the year. Bankroll size will be a key factor in the games that I play. I will play mainly shorthanded NL cash games. I noticed that my highest $$/hr rate comes from these games. I love playing tourneys, but with the high variance my hourly rate is lower even with some big wins. I will still play some tourneys, but not nearly as many as in the past.

I am a part time player, so the goal is not higher. I can't always play every day and usually can't put in a ton of playing time each week. I have an outline of a plan right now and will detail it out in the blog within the next week.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
cmitch

1 response to "$2,500 into $50,000 - Goal for 2006"

  1. GL Cmitch!!

    I don't see why you would have any trouble attaining this. I'm interested in the more detailed plan... what sites, how many hours per week you're shooting for, what levels, etc.

    Looking forward to seeing how things go.

    Loopy

    Loopy