Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

Wow - it has been 1 week since my last post. I've been busy with little time for poker. I've been driving all over the state of Florida, putting together a trampoline, shopping, putting together toys, more driving, occasionally sleeping, driving, working, etc, etc

I haven't really had any time to sit and focus on playing 6 cash game tables at a time. I have played a little bit here and there, but usually 2-3 tables while doing other things.

I'm back at work and swamped. I have to get through a large project by Jan 7th, so I won't be playing much poker until then. (I'm sure I'll still get a decent amount of playing time in, just not as much as I would like.)

I'm going to take the next few days/week to try to nail down some serious poker goals for 2008. I'll probably break them down into a few categories:

1. Goals that I should achieve if I play enough, focus enough, study enough and don't stray from the path.
2. Goals that might be a little tougher to achieve, but aren't pipe dreams.
3. Goals that are lofty but may be within reach. (if not this year, hopefully next year or they may just be pipe dreams.)

I'm going to be working a lot more in 2008, because another guy and myself are going to be running/taking over the business and 2008 is the 1st "real" year of us running the business. I'll have to factor that into my poker playing.

Good luck over the next few days and in 2008!!!

0 responses to "New Year Fast Approaching"