Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I was told by a couple of people that they can't view my blog in Google Reader.

I don't know where to start to correct the problem. Anyone have any thoughts?

The only thing that I can think to do is change the template. I'm open to suggestions.

****EDIT: I think the problem is fixed. I set the feeds to full instead of the default "short" Hopefully everything works now

6 responses to "Google Reader Help"

  1. I am looking at your blog through google reader right now!

    Chad C

  2. I get the first 3-4 lines.

    I think there is a setting for how you want the blog to display, but I forget.

    23skidoo

  3. I can see it fine on Google Reader...although I do have to click through to see past the first four lines.

    mookie99

  4. I can see it fine.. Windows PC with Firefox.

    SirFWALGMan

  5. Ditto....

    I use Igoogle and it pops up just fine (1st 4 lines) but that is just like bloglines.

    Also when I went to Google Reader proper, same thing.

    It's good.

    WillWonka

  6. There is an option in the blogger settings to offer the full feed instead of the 1st four lines. Please please change your settings to the full feed.

    I have no problems reading the 1st 4 lines in Google Reader...

    TripJax