Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

There are two new poker documentaries on the way and they both look awesome!!

Nat (N82 1301 R2D2 C3PO XYZPDQ) is involved in the first poker doc. It follows a group of very successful Georgia college poker players. I can't imagine having that kind of money when I was in college.

The trailer looks awesome and can be viewed on their website (thepokerfilm.com). I would go into more detail, but the trailer gives you a pretty good idea.

--------------------
The second documentary focuses on the increasing crack down on poker home games - police raids, etc. A lot of well known poker pros are commenting on the police crackdown in the trailer.

The trailer can be seen on their website - Undergroundhomegame.com.

I'm really looking forward to both of these documentaries - especially thepokerfilm. I like the idea of it being released as clips on the internet.

1 response to "Poker Documentary Pimpage - Both Look Good!!"

  1. I interviewed Jeff, very interesting guy. As Strasser says, "I like to gamble, but yellowsub REALLY GAMBOOLS!"

    CC