Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

Today I was sitting at the type of table that you search for. It just happened to fall into my lap. I wound up dropping two buy-ins at the table but could just have easily been up 5 times that many buy-ins. It was full of ridiculous calling stations and bad hyper aggro bluffers.

Here is a screen shot of the table stats.

$2/$4NL table with $86 average pot and Table Voluntary Put $ in Pot of 49.2; Preflop raise % of 21.8%. I wish I had the cold call preflop stats and cold call 3 bets preflop stats. There was one guy that called just about any raise on any street with any pair or any draw. He hit a gutshot against my set. He also made a set of 10s against my AK on a A109 flop (2 spades). I think that I saw him flat call $80 preflop oop with K9o against KK - only to make a K high straight on the river.











------------------------------
I have a busy week ahead - not sure how much I will be able to post this week. I think that I have only gotten in 700-800 hands since the last 50K hands update, so I will probably update that once I hit 20k hands at 2/4.

I am going to try to play my 2nd HUC match on Monday and will post the details after the match.

1 response to "High Variance Table"

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    Anonymous