Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I did horrible in the MTTs this weekend. I played the PS Sunday Million, the FTOPS Main Event, the FTP 8 PM $150, and the FTOPS Second Chance and didn't cash in any of them.

Sometimes, I wonder why I even play tourneys. Even though I didn't cash in a tourney all weekend, I still had a profitable weekend because of the cash games. I feel like the time that I spent playing tourneys cost me more than the tourney buy-ins because I wasn't playing cash games. I'll spare you the MTT bad beat stories.

I think I am going to take a little break from tourneys and stick with the cash games this week.

1 response to "MTTs can be frustrating"

  1. i hear ya. i spend so much time trying to get into large buy-in MTT's through satellites then, get knocked out on sum stoopid beat or bad situation. it is extremely frustrating. good thing the cash games are treating you well.

    smokkee